2011-12 Team Maryland Registration Booklet
The Team Maryland program is designed for the elite player who wants to play at the highest level. Team Maryland’s program brings together the many components that work together to provide the player with the most conducive environment to succeed at this higher level. Team Maryland has designed the program for the upcoming season with the following key components.
- Weekly clinic in the spring featuring high tempo on ice conditioning drills.
- Mini camp in early August
- Weekly practices starting in August until mid March.
- Off ice conditioning program through out the season.
- Approximately a 36 game schedule against high level competition from September to March including league play in the Atlantic Youth Hockey League.
- High level tournament play throughout the year
The Team Maryland program is not for everybody. A player and a parent must have a high level of commitment to hockey before trying out for these teams. These teams will require a higher level of travel and related expenses, plus attendance at all team functions will be required by Team Maryland and the head coaches.